Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Whew


Especially tired tonight, but made it through the tutorial with my sturgis raster image matched nicely to the forest roads, see? And for your veiwing pleasure, I will add the images I couldn't get uploaded last week. I realize now I was in Edit Html mode instead of Compose so the images weren't projecting--learned all about projecting images tonight. I do want to become more familiar with the Datum formats and coordinate systems.

Here's my lovely NC counties map with the scale bar I made for my friend, Reed, who will plot on it the results from a woodrat habitat survey he did. Hope it gets published.

Hey Pete, if you see this, will you post the supplemental power point from class either on the AB Tech black board or on your GIS Blog where we can access it?

Everybody ready for the Query Quiz next week?
See ya then.

No comments: