Wednesday, February 7, 2007

GIS feb 7


Here's the wonderful percent hispanic population map from the chapter 5 exercises! I actually finished this time! But I moved through the steps so quickly and mechanically, I'm not sure how much really sunk in. I'll have to spend some quality time with the text to sort it out, I suppose.
Test tonight was OK. I think I did pretty well--missed the shapefiles question (how many files), and was a little uncertain about what, exactly, the arrows were pointing to at the very end, but I still think I squeezed an A.
Thanks for the dumdums, Pete.
I added a link to Edward's blog (the "other" GIS blog), so check out his "moving pictures."

1 comment:

Edward said...

Thanks Mary for the link, and actual plug on your blog. That's got to be worth some extra value in the cosmic blog points that I hope to accrue.