Wednesday, April 4, 2007



Did better than I thought on the exam, and I got my queries quiz back. I also practiced some spiffy editing, as seen in the uploaded image. Except, I guess all I exported from the map was this little corner of the street grid I made. Maybe I should open the file back up and export the entire projection. Stand by.
Ok. There's the mildly interesting roads I drew with the
tiny little green parcels and such.
I was exhausted in class tonight, running on empty since my bowl of granola and a banana at noon. Pete to the rescue with some Domino's delivered to the classroom! Thanks for the Pizza, Pete. Whatta guy.
I still really wish I had Arc software to practice with. It's frustrating only using some of these tools and applications just a few times. It would be so much easier if I could use it more and become more comfortable and familiar with everything. Anyway. I'm determined not to be the last one left clumsily plucking away at the keyboard tonight, so I got started early. Tune in next week for the next updated GIS experience.

No comments: