Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Project map


Well, here it is. I've added all the layers I need and clipped to the watershed. I even color-coded the land use and labeled them in my context menu. I still haven't done any calculations, nor have I started the report. This weekend is the wildflower pilgramage, so I don't know how much time I'll have to work on it then. Plus, I'm working Wednesday for Debbie because of her surgery, so I won't have time then. But I think I did Ok on the test tonight, so if I can't get the final project as finally projected as possible, I'll be Ok grade-wise. I can't believe we only have one more class left. I've learned a lot, but still feel there's so much more to learn! Hopefully I can take the next class in the series, even if it's offered during the day. And hopefully Pete will get hired full time and teach the next class. Good luck on your interview tomorrow, Pete.
Watch out for grenades launched from M-16's.

No comments: