Wednesday, May 2, 2007


So, here's the final GIS project for this semester's intro class. I'm glad I finally finished the map document, but I still have to finish the written report.
I'm going to miss seeing Edward every Wednesday night. I'm hoping we can get together for beverages once in a while. I was also glad to hear that Pete will probably teach the next class in the certification series, and it will be offered this summer in the evenings. Not sure I'll be able to swing that with work, but if not, I'll certainly try again in the fall. I sure wish I'd had more time to play around with the graphics. If I weren't so slow.... and if my computer weren't so s....l....o.....w.! Anyway. It was a great experience. I look forward to the next class.

1 comment:

Edward said...

Mary, it's awfully quiet here. Can you post something about your belt sander? I just got a new 4.5" angle grinder today! You would love it. I been grinding cast iron with it.